Successfully Implementing Microsoft CRM
- Step 1 Tell us the business results you want from your CRM solution.
- Step 2 Tell us your current status (systems in place, staff readiness and process maturity).
- Step 3 ConsultCRM will guide you along an appropriate implementation path.
Consider (and prioritise) the outcomes you need from a new CRM system:
- Better account management with more revenue from existing clients
- More new business revenue with clearer forecasting and sales team measurement
- Improved contact management, stakeholder management and client insight
- Reduced errors, slippage or wastage through inefficient processes
- Better marketing efficiency and lead management
- Stronger client retention, service level management and contract renewals
- Tighter control and reporting to help your decision-making
Your Current Status
- Some clients just want the out-of-the-box features because they recognise that they need to establish some level of consistency and rigour in their customer and prospect management.
- Other clients have a reasonably mature business process but acknowledge that a CRM system will enhance this to provide more efficiency, client insight and productivity.
- Some clients have much more complex needs, sometimes in multiple countries, with multiple integration points, and are looking for a project that may span a number of phases.
When we understand your current status and goals, ConsultCRM will guide you along the right implementation path to suit your needs:
- Fast-Track Set-Up - an implementation with the out-of the box features only.
- Standard Implementation Service - taking the standard features with acknowledged best practice configurations and matching these to your required business result.
- Tailored Consulting Service - a tailored CRM project spanning analysis / design / configuration /data migration / system integration / training and support.